MEDICAL EXTRACTION HIGH RISK SITUATION TRAINING
The Timothy Group's Premier Medical Course
We are pleased to present a reformatted MEHRST program for Fall of 2017. MEHRST is open to CHALLENGE alumni only.
Are you ready to go into more detail in the medical field? During this training we will go into step by step detail on what to do when things go bad. You will then be given many scenarios in which to put into practice what you just learned.
There will be some moments of intensity as we work our scenarios, some grueling ruck marches, patient carries and daily PT but as rule we will back off from the Cadre and Recruit mentality as we focus on learning and improving our team work.
At MEHRST we will learn:
- How to do a trauma assessment on a patient
- How to treat major bleeding
- How to keep an airway open
- How to recognize and treat common medical emergencies
- How to cross a river with a non-ambulatory patient
This is an ideal program for anyone who:
- Has an interest in Emergency Medical Services
- Plans to go into the military
- Desires to be better equipped to handle trauma and medical issues
- Enjoys being physically and mentally challenged
- Is attracted to the comradery of Challenge
- Wants to live their lives fully for God
Program: MEHRST 2017 will train Emergency Medical Skills to bring all students to a base level of knowledge to be able to work effectively as a team.
Joseph Schalchlin NREMT-P
For more information contact Matthew via email at email@example.com
After you register MEHRST Orders will be emailed to you with a packing list.
Location: MEHRST will be held at Carlisle, Arkansas .
Date: No date set - Let us know you are interested!